Friday, November 9, 2012

Favorites Youtubers- LilPumpkinPie05

I love to watch and learn from people on YouTube. I am subscribed to a few YouTubers which I think are very talented and I think I have learned a lot from. I think many of you can benefit and learn from them too. One of my favorite has to be the talented and beautiful LilPumkinPie05. Her personality just shines through. You can tell she is an amazing woman. Let me tell you her looks are amazing. She takes her time to teach you the techniques and when asked questions via twitter or Instagram she does answer to the best of her abilities and if she sees them. In my opinion she has to be one of the top 10 best makeup gurus on YouTube. So check her out on YouTube and subscribe. She also has a blog www.Makeupgameonpoint.com and you can find her on twitter and Instagram.


No comments:

Post a Comment