Thursday, October 18, 2012

MAC PRO AVAILABLE ONLINE




Goodbye to the days of driving into New York City and sitting through traffic to get to the Mac Pro store. Starting today October 18 Mac Pro products will be available to the public on MACCosmetics.com. You don't have to have a membership to buy pro products just like before. Its just nice to have them online. This is a great addition to the mac website and it is long overdue.

I have been playing around on the website right now to see whats available and what I can add to my list of things I want. So far I see they have the Chromalines, Pigments, Mixing mediums and Creme Color bases. I think they should separate the Pro products from the regular Mac items cause not everyone is familiar with the Pro items. But again this is a great move by Mac to add these Pro items. Good job Mac. Saves me on toll, gas and time. I am soooooooooo excited about this addition to the site.

Any thoughts. What are you guys getting?




No comments:

Post a Comment