Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Real Techniques-The Real Deal

I don't know how long the Real Techniques brushes have been around but everyone has been raving about them. So I decided upon myself to give these brushes a try and I must admit I see what everyone is talking about. Some of them are comparable and have even been better than my Mac brushes. I am in love with them. They are affordable and the quality is great. I have been using them for a little over two months and I can't complain. Even when I washed them they don't shed. I was able to go to my nearest Ulta and buy them during their BOGO 1/2 off sale. I bought the Core Collection ($17.99) and the Stippling Brush($4.99). I also wanted the Expert face brush and Blush brush but they sold out. Since I follow Real Techniques on Facebook I saw a post on my timeline that Sneeqpeek was having a 2 day sale so I quickly signed up to see what they had. I was able to get the Expert face and Blush brush for $6.99. I regret not buying more. Lets get to what these brushes are for.

Core Collection Includes 4 brushes and a Traveling bag:
  • Detailer Brush to conceal problem areas
  • Pointed Foundation Brush to use with liquid foundation to build coverage. I use this brush for concealing
  • Buffing Brush used for full coverage foundation with a flawless look
  • Contour brush to contour
Stippling Brush according to www.Realtechniques.com is a dual-fiber brush and is the trade secret for creating airbrushed, high-definition results with all types of makeup

Expert face brush is used for blending of creme and liquid foundation. This has been my go-to brush for foundation because it is so easy to apply without leaving streaks.

Blush Brush evenly distributes blush. The shape males application easy and precise

In all these brushes were a great buy. They are extremely soft but firm and can be used for more than what they are made for. I plan on buying back ups and getting the rest of their collection. To see how these videos are used visit www.realtechniques.com.

I am also including a video off Youtube from Pixiwoo. These brushes were designed by Samantha Chapman

Review by the incredible Gossmakeupartist.



No comments:

Post a Comment