Thursday, August 9, 2012

Laura Mercier Lingerie Eye & Cheek Palette

When I saw this palette on someones blog ( I can't recall which one) I completely fell in love. I went searching online everywhere for this to notice it came out in January. I thought I always miss the good ones. But I still didn't give up. I was determined to get my hands on this. I got on a chat with Nordstrom (who always comes through) and she was able to track one down for me at their store in Missouri. I wanted to do a happy dance at work. I was super excited and had it ordered for me. It arrived a couple of days ago and I must say this was worth the $60 I paid. It has such beautiful colors and its very pigmented. I love the color selection because its an array of colors that's wearable everyday. It has a range of mattes, lustre, shimmer and satin eyeshadows and the shimmer is not too overbearing. The eyeshadows are smooth, they don't crease and they blend like no other. The blushes I love except the peach one because it does not show up at all on my NW45 skin. Its very sheer compared to the pink one. This is my very first product I ever bought from Laura Mercier and I must say I am excited and I cant wait to try more from this line. I was not dissappointed. I love this palette. Its small and very practical and can fit in any makeup bag you have in your purse.

Lingerie Eye & Cheek Palette







No comments:

Post a Comment