Thursday, August 9, 2012

Mac Volcanic Ash Exfoliator

With the Heavenly Creatures Collection came the highly anticipated Volcanic Ash Exfoliator. This is a Repromote from a previous collection I think about two years ago. I didn't buy it last time and with all the great things I heard about it I thought I should grab one before it sells out. Let me just say I am not at all impressed with this. I have been using this since it came out in July and I have broken out horrendously. Yes, it makes your face smooth but I didn't expect the breakouts.

A highly effective, dual-purpose foaming, cleansing and exfoliating scrub blending natural Volcanic Ash with fine sugar crystals. Refines and unclogs the skin, adds instant moisture: leaves skin feeling soft and comfortably clean. Mineral-rich. May be used effectively on any part of face or body. Rinses off with warm water."


This picture was taken from addictedtoallthingspretty.com

This product is not as gritty as other exfoliators out there. The particles dissolve as you rub it into the skin without leaving the skin irritated. Its a mild exfoliator that doesn't have an unpleasant smell. It leaves skin feeling soft and you will notice the glow it gives. I use this 3 times a week. Besides the breakouts I will give this product a 3.5/5. This is a limited edition product so go get a sample from our nearest Mac counter.

Price: $28.00

Limited Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment