Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Real Techniques Setting BRUSH

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Setting BrushThis is just a quick review of one of the many Real Techniques brushes I have in my collection.The Real Techniques setting brush has got to be one of my favorite brushes from this line. I even like it more than the Expert face brush that was launched around the same time as this brush. This setting brush is very unique and versatile. It almost looks like a oversized blending brush. This brush is used to set powder under your eyes or to apply highlighter in precise areas. This brush is perfect for adding the right amoung of coverage under the eyes without making it look cakey. I have to add this is also great for creme products. I've also managed to use this brush to contour.

Overall I have to say this is the perfect brush. Compared to other brushes I have even the high end ones I haven't found any type of problems with this one. No shedding at all. This brush is densely packed and with a retail price of $8.99 who can beat that. You can find this brush at Ulta.com or The Real Techniques website.


****Disclaimer: This brush was sent to me by the company for review. I was not paid for this review. This is my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment